A generous gift
Our hospitality package offers you to sponsor a habitat for wildlife and join the sponsors of an edible forest guild. Surprise a loved one with his knighthood and other surprises!
- 1 x picture of the refuge (bird box, squirrel shelter, hedgehogs or bats habitats, insect hotel, ladybugs habitat ...) and its location
- 1 x 10-year sponsorship certificate from the sponsored guild
- possibility of being called Chevalier, Chevaleresse, Dame Chevalier de l'Astrée for life
- lifetime permission to use the coat of arms of the Chevaliers de l'Astrée
- sticker, bookmark, plantable pen, seeded paper, flexible backpack, everything in an elegant folder!
- 1 medieval story in 10 digital episodes - 1 email per day, starting at the date of your choice: For 10 days, live the adventure of Germain at the time of the knights and discover the origin of some of the phrases of the French language. If your gift is for a child, a tale in 10 written episodes will make them dream.
- The right to participate to events (meetings, pick-ups) for 10 years.
- the right to visit the edible forest for 10 years.
- 1 surprise in the mailbox on the anniversary of your sponsorship for 2 years (i.e. 2 gifts!)
- renewable sponsorship at preferential rates.
Join the quest of the Chevaliers de l’Astrée.
Your participation helps to take care of the nascent edible forest and its inhabitants, to establish and maintain new habitats for wildlife, to make new plantations and to develop educational spaces.
By choosing this pack, you can participate to our organised pick-ups and events for 10 years renewable. You are also free to come and visit the edible forest at any time, maybe you will catch one of your little residents ! Possibility to call yourself Chevalier, Dame Chevalier ou Chevaleresse de l’Astrée et to use our coat of arms for life.
What is a guild?
It is a delimited space where companion plants are growing in three layers (ground covers, bushes, trees) and help each other.
For example, GUILDE 1 of the edible forest:
Strate 1: Moroccan mint, alchemilla
Strate 2: blueberries, red currants, Jerusalem artichokes
Strate 3: persimmon and its vine